4th February 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL after B.Tech in Electronics engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?

Respected sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electronics Engineering. How to apply for the graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BHEL apprenticeship training at Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  3. How can I join Apprenticeship training program in BHEL Trichy
  4. How to apply for the apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy?
  5. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  7. Six week summer training in BHEL Haridwar for Engineering students?
  8. When the training will start for Graduate Apprenticeship at Liquid Propulsion Center, Bangalore?
  9. How to apply for internship training in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for BHEL?
  10. How to apply for apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
  12. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  13. Eligibility to apply in HAL Apprenticeship for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get apprenticeship at BHEL after completing engineering in EEE?
  16. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy being an Electrical & Electronics student?
  17. Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?
  18. How to do one year Graduate Apprenticeship Training Programme from NLC India Ltd after Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering? -- [New]
13th February 2017, 03:52 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL after B.Tech in Electronics engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?

--- You must not have any backlog in graduation exams to apply for graduate apprenticeship training at BHEL.

--- You have to apply as soon as the application form released.

--- You have to send your application along with CV to the HR manager of BHEL.

--- If they approved your application, then you have to face an interview.

--- After clearing the interview, you can join as graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?