7th January 2016, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

How can i do internship in Public Relation at Airport Authority of India?

I have done graduation in public relation. Now i want to do internship in same at Airport Authority of India. So tell me how can i do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Airport Authority of India Central exam for the post of public relation manager?
  2. How to apply for internship programme in Public Relation in Northern Railway?
  3. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  4. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  5. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  6. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  7. How to get enroll for internship in Media, Public Relation and Journalism?
  8. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  9. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  10. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  11. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  12. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  14. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  15. What kind of posts are available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  16. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  17. How can I get job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?