2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Dear Sir, I am doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in B.E. I have to do internship to get weight on my qualification. But, I want to apply in DRDO. I would like to know how can I apply for internship in DRDO?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  5. Requirements to do internship from DRDO for Mechanical students? When to apply for it?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. How to apply an Internship in DRDO, Tirupati for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  11. Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation in DRDO for CSE 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  15. How can I apply for an internship in DRDO Hyderabad? Eligibility for the same?
  16. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
14th March 2018, 10:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, you should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

If they accept your application then, you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
15th March 2018, 07:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for internship in DRDO:

Before applying for any job or internship, you need to work on your resume.

Write a good cover email or letter along with the CV and you could research the internet on how to make an impressive and which format to use.

Update your resume with the latest achievements.

Get the details of the concerned person to whom you have to send your resume and you could approach your seniors, professors of college or by search the net to get the required info.

The Summer Internship could last for 4 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?