3rd June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone,
Please let me know how to apply for
Internship in DRDO as I am doing B.Tech in
Mechanical Engineering in 3rd year now?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. DRDO internship application procedure?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  9. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  12. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  13. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  14. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
29th July 2015, 09:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

First of all get a letter from the HOD of your department and visit the DRDO LAB director.
Submit the letter along with the updated resume to him.
If you have some publications then it will help you to get permission quickly.
After reviewing your application they will send an email to your college and then you can proceed to work in respective DRDO LAB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?