25th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

BBA 2nd year student can apply for internship in GAIL, BHEL, SAIL and ONGC?

Sir i'm a student of BBA 2nd year. Can i apply for internship in GAIL, BHEL, SAIL and ONGC? If i eligible, then so what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL, BHEL and ONGC for BBA 2nd year student?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. What is the qualification needed for GAIL, ONGC, BHEL?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  6. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  8. What is the qualification to apply for BHEL ONGC GAIL? I am an electronics engineering first year student from government Polytechnic
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  11. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  14. What is the qualification required to apply for BHEL ONGC? I am a electronics engineering student
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
4th April 2018, 08:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA 2nd year student can apply for internship in GAIL, BHEL, SAIL and ONGC?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies, you should have completed at least 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course in engineering discipline from a recognized university. As you are a student of BBA, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?