14th February 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing M.Tech 2nd semester in Production Engineering and System Technology(PEST). Since its compulsory in our academics to get internship during the beginning of third semester, I am willing to do my internship in any PSU company. So, please help me by guiding how to apply for internship in any PSU company?

Related Questions:
  1. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  3. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  4. List internship options for 5th semester Industrial Production student of MIT Manipal?
  5. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship during winter vacations for B.Tech(Power System Engineering) student?
  6. Companies which offer internships for M.Tech computer aided design of structures students in India?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  11. How to apply for internship in PSU being a Mechanical student?
  12. Can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
15th March 2016, 07:23 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?

You can apply for internship in public sector units by visiting official website of various companies and by sending a written application in prescribed format with proper and required documents related to your graduation or post graduation results.Company will select you according to your performance in academic and interview.You should have full knowledge of current topics which is going on related to your subjects.
List of various best companies which offers you internship:
>>Rossell Techsys
>>FMCG Pvt. Ltd.
>>Talent Corner HR Services Pvt Ltd.
>>CTFT Consultants
>>Complete Surveying Technologies Pvt Ltd.
>>Glan Management Consultancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?