30th March 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student.
I have to do a Internship after having 4th semester.
I want to do it in under DRDO.
I don't know how to apply.
Would you help me out please?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. DRDO internship application procedure?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Procedure to get DRDO forms for doing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Signal Processing) 2nd year student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
3rd October 2016, 12:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Yes, after completing your B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 4th semester (2nd year), you can apply for internship in DRDO. If you apply during your 2nd year then they will show least interest in you.

To apply for internship in DRDO you must have some contact there who can refer you and help you in fetching the internship. Personal application for internship without any reference will not be entertained.

You can also contact your college and apply through their contact. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application stating that you want to do internship and the department in which you want to get trained.

Prepare a resume with full academic details, attach the application , the letter with it and send it to the HR department of DRDO.

After the selection of your resume they will reply you through an acknowledgement letter. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter, relevant documents and send it again to DRDO. Now you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you will be eligible to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?