12th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?

sir i want to know about the summer training camp in ntpc, iocl and bhel? how can we apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  2. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  3. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  4. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  5. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  6. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  8. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  9. How to do summer training from NTPC Dadri New Delhi?
  10. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  11. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  12. How to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar
  13. How may I do online training from any government area like IOCL, NTPC?
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. What is the total number of seats available for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL through GATE?
  17. Exam details of all PSU like IOCL,BEL,BHEL,NTPC,GAI
  18. Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student?
18th May 2014, 12:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to summer training and that too in core sector. BHEL,IOCL and NTPC are very good organizations and you can definitely pursue your summer training there and get to learn many new things and concepts.

In order to pursue summer training in NTPC or IOCL or BHEL you need to write an application to the HR of the concerned organization requesting for such an opportunity. In case you have contacts with high ranking employees, then you can consult them for your summer training. After filling the requisite form and paying the requisite training fees, you can pursue your summer training in NTPC,IOCL and BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?