25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to approach BHEL and BEML for two month internship in EEE?

Sir, I am in final year of EEE and wanted to get at least two month internship from BHEL and BEML. Please tell me how to approach both the companies for internship?

31st October 2017, 02:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach BHEL and BEML for two month internship in EEE?

You can either apply for internship through any reference or you can apply their official website too. Chances of selection is more with any reference because, most of the government companies prefer only referral candidates.

Also, if you are studying at any reputed institute, then chances of internship at these organisations will be more. You can also contact the HR department of the company for more details about the internship.
31st October 2017, 04:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach BHEL and BEML for two month internship in EEE?

In order to get admission in internship program in BHEL and BEML, you should visit their official website as you get allthe information regarding any internship or any such program like that from the website itself.

Moreover, you can also get yourself enrolled in various online education portals, where also you can get the information regarding internship details.

Apply for the course as soon as you get any such notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?