25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Does the Indian Railway provide internship programme for Mechanical (Diploma) students? Whole procedure for the same?

Sir, I am in 4th semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and want to do training from Indian Railways. Please tell me does the Indian Railway provides internship programme? Whole procedure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  2. Procedure to do internship from Indian Railway being a Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  6. Procedure to do summer internship from Indian Railway in Mechanical engineering
  7. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Does Amrutanjan Healthcare provide internship programme to B.Pharmacy students? Procedure to get enroll?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship at Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited? How long they provide internship programme?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  12. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  14. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for CSE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  17. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
31st October 2017, 04:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does the Indian Railway provide internship programme for Mechanical (Diploma) students? Whole procedure for the same?

Indian railways do provide the internship provided you have some link there.

They generally take a number of students who have applied there in an offline manner along with the request letter from the college.

They shortlist the candidates and here comes the role of the link you have.

They may shortlist you but if you have some reference in the railways, the chances of you getting shortlisted would rise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?