15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to approach TCS, WIPRO and INFOSYS for training after 6th semester of CS?

I am pursuing B.Tech in CS stream and want to know about winter training after 6th semester from TCS, WIPRO and INFOSYS in Mumbai. Please tell me how to approach the companies for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  2. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  3. Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?
  4. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  5. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  8. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for training in companies like TCS, HP, HCL and Wipro after 6th semester?
  13. Which company has recently invited applications for internship in June among TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  15. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  17. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  18. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
17th October 2017, 09:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach TCS, WIPRO and INFOSYS for training after 6th semester of CS?

You just have to visit the official website of of the company and fill up the internship application form. Write a cover letter, mention the area of your training and address it with your resume to the HOD of the company. They will get back to you if your resume gets shortlisted. Now you have to produce them a NOC from your college and keep in touch with them for the next step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?