9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 1 month Winter Internship being a BCA 2nd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in 2nd year of BCA. I will get winter vacation. for 1 month. I would like to do an Internship during this vacation. How do I get it? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Winter Internship being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  8. Companies in Vishakapatnam who offers one month Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st year student?
  9. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  11. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  12. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. When the application form of Winter Internship is distributed by IIT-Delhi? From where I will get? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
18th August 2017, 05:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 1 month Winter Internship being a BCA 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am studying in 2nd year of BCA. I will get winter vacation. for 1 month. I would like to do an Internship during this vacation. How do I get it? Please help me.

You can apply for one month winter internship while studying BCA 2nd year through your college training and placement cell. You have to contact the placement officer for an internship. You can also apply for an internship through internship portals or employee referral. You have to apply for an internship with NOC, covering letter and resume. You can get the company names through your college placement officer or your faculties. Interns are shortlisted sometimes based on merit and interview. The above given are some of the ways to apply for an internship while studying BCA 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?