20th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur

Sir I'm student of metallurgy and material engineerring 2nd year VNIT nagpur .How I can get winter internship and which will be good to joint?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  2. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  6. Are there any core companies in Nagpur?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  8. How to be a SP after passing Metallurgy engineering?
  9. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  12. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur
  15. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  16. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  17. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations? -- [New]
  18. Which are the companies offeirng internship program for Metallurgy and material science engineering
7th September 2012, 02:49 PM
surajm093

Default Re: How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur

Yes you can get winter internship by applying to various companies like Tata,Jindal etc.
Other options for you can be:
1.Doing a project in your Department in your college.
2.Doing internship in some foreign University. For this you have to mail the professor under whom you want to do the intern.
5th November 2012, 11:23 AM
usha rgukt

Default Re: How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur

it is better to do internship in steel plant or Bio materials.
5th November 2012, 11:31 AM
usha rgukt

do we have any steel plants in HYD?
If u know please reply me as soon as possible..
18th December 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 3 rd year in RGUKT IN AP
18th December 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the internship opportunities in metallurgy in A.P
21st December 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am a student of metallurgical and materials science engineering from AP could you plese tell me from where I can get summer internship .
22nd July 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

wat is the way to get a winter internship at jindal or vedanta?
28th January 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE materials science in Chennai... Can I get project training anywhere in Chennai ??
11th July 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 3 rd year in NIT Durgapur IN WB, Where & how can I get winter internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?