7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training related to PHP, .NET, JAVA and Networking for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am a third year student of B.Tech CSE. I want to do the Summer Training. what I should do to apply for the Training among Java, .Net, PHP and Networking?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  2. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  3. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  6. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  10. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  11. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  12. Better choice for a good career, Networking or Java and .net? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Registration procedure to apply for Summer Training in HCL, Noida/Meerut for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  16. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
9th July 2015, 10:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training related to PHP, .NET, JAVA and Networking for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for summer training being in the third year of engineering. You can opt for any one of the technologies mentioned by you. However, prefer not to go for PHP. You can opt for training from any one of the computed institutes. However, you should make sure that you opt for training from a reputed institute and you should go for global certification in whichever training you are seeking from competent corporations. For example, for java it is oracle, for dotnet it is microsoft, for networking it is CISCO or Microsoft. You can approach any reputed computer training institutes like NIIT, Aptech, etc and get admission in the batch of the concerned technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?