23rd August 2010, 01:33 PM
neha jaggi

Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI

hello, as m student of final year ECE and want to know about the procedure to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI.

23rd August 2010, 04:35 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI

BHEL issues its half yearly forms for training the technical students...Every year...BHEL has greater prospects for ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL students...though each Student of any branch can join its training course...You can also do summer training course with the reference of your college....Ask for technical training forms in college office...

Good Luck !!
23rd August 2010, 05:11 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI

dear friend

as you want to do 6 months training from BHEL so for this firstly you have to get a training letter from your college through your principal.

after that in any company for training purposes there is a particular section.

as it is a mangemental work for this you have to contact with the company training officer.

after that they will send a letter for training to your college.

all the best
23rd August 2010, 06:28 PM
anki_8816

Default Re: Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI

You have to go to BHEL reception and submit your training letter alongwith the fees of 100rupees. On the basis of merit they will select you.
Do it as early as possible.
24th August 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months training in Indian airlines.
27th August 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I AM 3 YEAR STUDENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGG. & I WANT TO SAY THAT WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE A TRAINING IN BHEL ( DELHI ) .
27th October 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

manjinder kaur,lit
hello sir ,i'm a student of final year .i want to training in bhel what's the procedure.
28th October 2010, 11:36 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,

bhel provides the half year training programme for the b.tech engineers specially for the me

and ee.you should fill up the application form when ever it will be published and then you

have to send it to the address of the delhi office. after the examintion

you will be called for the training.
28th October 2010, 11:51 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,

bhel provides the half year training programme for the b.tech engineers specially for the me

and ee.you should fill up the application form when ever it will be published and then you

have to send it to the address of the delhi office. after the examintion

you will be called for the training.
28th October 2010, 03:14 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI is given below

firstly you have to take a application letter or NOC letter from you college authority.

then it will have to show it in the training department at BHEL.

all the best.........
1st December 2010, 08:51 AM
ssar

HELLO SIR,
i am SARABJEET SINGH doing b.tech (ECE) 3rd year from LPU(LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY).how can i get 6 months training in your company
14th December 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am rekha doins b.tech(4th yr) from Punjabi university, Patiala.How can i get 6 months training in BHEL? My training is from 3 jan. plz tell me any suggestion regarding this.to whom i have to send my training letter?
23rd December 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

SUB:Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI,
R/Sir,
I am BTech student in ECE trade (8 Semester)from Desh Bhagat Engineering college , Mandi Gobind garh and want to 6 months training programme in M/s BHEL. My training is start from Jan 2011.
Please tell me how I join the training. College letter is also collected.
31st December 2010, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

R/S
I want to ask whether this is particular for ee students or IT can also apply?
Please reply as i am eagerly waiting for your response and tell me whether is it beneficial for it to wok over there or not?
10th February 2011, 10:11 PM
parveenazad81

sir, i am a btech student(ECE) and want to do 6 months training in bhel.pls tell me the procedure
10th February 2011, 10:13 PM
parveenazad81

Talking Re: Procedure for ECE student to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI

HELLO SIR,
i am PARVEEN AZAD doing b.tech (ECE) 3rd year from LPU(LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY).how can i get 6 months training in BHEL.pls tell me the procedure.
22nd February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a student doing btech(ece) in 3rd year, i wana know the procedure of training in some good companies. please tell me the procedure. please reply [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 04:30 PM
sup001

hi sir,
im a student of 3rd year of b.tech ece nd wana know about some good companies in delhi and ncr for 6 month training and their procedure.
14th March 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for ECE student to apply for 1 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha jaggi View Post
hello, as m student of final year ECE and want to know about the procedure to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI.
i am the student of ece 3 yr.. i want to do my training from this comapany for one month. so please tell me how to applyy
15th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am inder grewal doing b.tech (ECE) 3rd year from PTU .how can i get 6 months training in BHEL . PLEASE REPLY at [email protected]
18th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 4th year student of ECE.... plz tell me the procedure to apply for 6 months training at chandigarh...... please reply at [email protected]
27th June 2011, 04:07 PM
amit gaur2065

If you want to do training in BHEL then write a letter to your training cell, and you will get a training from there, then you would contact at training of BHEl regarding training.
BHEL issues own half yearly forms for training for students Every year...BHEL is a good organisation in India.
4th July 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hey i also want to do my 6 months training in BHEL , delhi. so can you please tell me whether u did training there or not. i have heard they conduct a test there. please do reply...
2nd August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m student of final year ECE and want to know about the procedure to apply for 6 months training at BHEL, NEW DELHI.
plz contact me at my no 9569446283 ,9627981860
u can also inform me at my mail id [email protected]
plz inform me
My training is from 15 jan. plz tell me any suggestion regarding this
2nd August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

helo sir
i m aditya i m in b tech (ece) 4th year from punjab technical university jalandhar i want to do 6 month industrial training in bhel haridwar delhi
My training is from 3 jan. plz tell me any suggestion regarding this
plz inform me at my contact no 9569446283 , 9627981860
u can also inform me at my mail id [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hell sir, im b.tech 2nd year eie student can i do the bhel traning
22nd September 2011, 01:28 PM
natasa singhania

sir, im eie 2nd year student can i apply for bhel traning
8th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student of B.TECH E.C.E (7th) SEM, my 6 month training is in 8th sem, Sir please tell me about the companies where I can get my traning with or without stephin
9th October 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

sir, I WANT TAKE TRANING FROM BHEL IN 6th SEM ,BHOPAL SO GIVE ME HOW I APPLY FOR THIS.
THANKU SIR
24th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m a b.tech student in 3rd year in electronics & communication stream.... sir i want to get 6 months summer training in my final year
plz suggest me some electronics companies that will give me traning........

[email protected]
20th November 2011, 06:01 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

if you want to do training in BHEL then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BHEL.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
16th February 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student of B.TECH E.C.E (6th) SEM, my 6 month training is in7th sem, Sir please tell me about the companies where I can get my traning with or without stephin
12th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am student of B.Tech E.C.E (4th year),my 6 month industrial training is in 8th sem, I wana join B.H.E.L for hardware trainings.. kindly tell me the procedure for how to apply in B.H.E.L delhi... please give me the information at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?