12th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in Sundaram Clayton Limited, Chennai being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Friends,
How can I apply for Internship? I am a final year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student. I want to do Internship in Sundaram Clayton Limited, Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer Internship programme in Finance for MBA students at Chennai?
  2. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  3. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  7. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central Coalfield Limited for B.Tech final year student?
  11. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for the internship in Hindustan Aeronautics limited during Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
17th July 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in Sundaram Clayton Limited, Chennai being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Getting internship in Sundaram Clayton Limited, is not that easy until and unless you have some contacts with the employees over there. You can also contact the HR department of the company through the training and placement cell of your college and get a permission for internship. If they have any vacancy available then you will be called to visit the company where you have to follow their instructions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?