2nd March 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?

Hello Friends, I am doing B.Tech Marine Engineering. I want to pursue Internship in Shipping Corporation of India. So kindly tell me how can I apply? I am studying in final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  9. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for Marine student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India being B.Tech Marine student?
  12. Can I do Paid Internship in Shipping Corporation of India after completing BTech Petroleum course?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?
  14. Where Oracle Corporation offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) in India?
  15. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
  16. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
25th March 2018, 10:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?

First of all you have to write an application regarding the internship details and also get a permission letter from your college authorities. Then you have to prepare a resume and send it with the application and letter to the HR department of the company. If the recruitment is going on then they will call you if you are eligible. Now you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to start your training.

Add: Shipping House, 13, Strand Road, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Phone: 033 2254 3415
Web: http://www.shipindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?