9th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for Internship in Wipro after passing IT Engineering?

Sir, i am jyothi 2nd year IT engineering in cbit college in hyderabad. I want to know how can i apply for wipro internship. Please help me the required information.

Related Questions:
15th February 2016, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for Internship in Wipro after passing IT Engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that Wipro does not recruit interns from the second year of engineering course. It recruits interns only from the final year of engineering for the majority of the colleges where it goes for on-campus placement drive. For rest of the institutes, there are no internship opportunities. However, for the tier-1 institutes like IITs, NITs, etc. it offers internship to third year engineering students. Being in second year, you are not eligible for the internship.
15th February 2016, 11:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for Internship in Wipro after passing IT Engineering?

Wipro is a very good reputed company and deals with IT services and consultancies. For getting internship at Wipro you must not have any backlog in your IT engineering. You have to make a short resume of your all academics records and also mention the purpose of internship in the resume. After that send your application to the HR section of the Wipro. If they call you for the internship then you have to send NOC from your current institute.
For your kind information i want to tell you that Wipro does not allow to second year candidates for internship. For getting internship in Wipro you must have to complete your second year of degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?