10th March 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am Niharika Dwivedi pursuing B.Tech
from Galgotia University. I am now a 3rd
year student with CSE branch.
Sir can you please tell me what is the
procedure of getting Internship from Wipro company?

12th March 2015, 08:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

I am sorry to state that you cannot apply for internship in Wipro. This is because Wipro recruits interns from Tier-1 institutes which includes top IITs and NITs. For other institutes, Wipro has changed its intern recruitment process. From this year, Wipro visited various colleges for on-campus drive and selected students. Then in the month of December, it provided notice to them to clear certain exam and then recruited interns from those who cleared the exam. Therefore, only those students who were placed in on-campus drive of Wipro, they will only have the provision to be intern in Wipro.
6th January 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

In microsoft/Infosys , what is the procedure to get internship for 3rd year B.Tech C.S.E students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?