15th December 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for internship in Wipro being a 2nd year IT student?

Sir, i am Jyothi. I am studying in 2nd year of Information Technology course in cbit college in hyderabad. Tell me how can i apply for wipro internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. Do Wipro, Pune offer Internship to 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  14. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
15th December 2015, 11:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for internship in Wipro being a 2nd year IT student?

Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational IT Consulting company. So getting internship from such a reputed company is not an easy task. My suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades for getting internship from Wipro. You simply have to take your college reference for the internship. Submit your internship application in the HR department of the Wipro through your institute' reference. They will call you for the interview if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria. After clearing the interview you can start your internship.
16th December 2015, 12:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for internship in Wipro being a 2nd year IT student?

I am extremely sorry to state that Wipro does not recruit interns from second year of engineering of any branch. So, you either need to look for internship opportunities in other companies or you can pursue industrial training in other organizations. Since you are from IT background, so you can pursue training in programming languages like Java, Python, etc. or other computer fields like DBMS, Redhat Linux, Networking, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?