18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship anywhere in Delhi if pursuing B.Tech 1st year in IIT-Kharagpur?

Dear Sir,
I am a first year B.Tech student of IIT-Kharagpur.
I would like to do a Summer Internship in Delhi.
Please guide me on how to go about it?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  2. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  3. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  4. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  5. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  7. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  11. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  13. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?
  15. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  17. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
31st May 2015, 09:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship anywhere in Delhi if pursuing B.Tech 1st year in IIT-Kharagpur?

Being a first year student you are not allowed to get admission in any company for the training.

As almost all companies provide training to final year students or 3rd year students.

However some companies may allow you for training as you are from IIT.

You simply have to download the application form from the official website of the company in which you want to take your training.

You simply have to submit the form to the HR of the company.

After getting your name on the display board you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?