18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) Pre-final year student in ISRO?

Hello Sir,
I am a Pre-final year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student.
I wish to do Internship at ISRO. Please guide me regarding this.
Thank you in advance.
With Regards-
Shivam

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  2. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  4. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  5. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  7. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  9. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  13. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  14. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  17. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  18. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
31st May 2015, 09:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) Pre-final year student in ISRO?

** ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation

** Indian Space Research Organisation provide training to students from well reputed colleges only.

** For getting training in Indian Space Research Organisation you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria made by the ISRO.

** The main important factor is that you must be an Indian citizen.

** For mechanical it is sea of knowledge.

** You simply have to make short resume along with application and submit in the respective branch in which you want to take training.

** If your application is approved by the branch manager then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?