1st August 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?

What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu? I have completed my BE in Instrumentation this year.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  2. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  3. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  4. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  6. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  7. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  8. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  9. Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  13. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  14. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  16. List of power plant companies to do summer internship in Diploma in Power Generation Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  18. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
3rd August 2016, 10:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?

In order to be get admission in summer internship program in Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu, you will have to apply for internship program by filling up the application form and providing the required details asked for. Once you are done with the application procedure, you will be provided admission in the internship program if there will be any vacancy and if you are eligible for it.
6th May 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?

What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu? I m doing instrumentation engineering... now in third year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?