26th July 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?

i m doing diploma in mechanical engenearing... i want a job in automobile sector... so which course i have to do or from which institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in automobile?
  3. Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Preferred 1 year diploma course having good scope after diploma of Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  6. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  7. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  8. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  10. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  11. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  12. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
  13. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  15. How to do diploma in automobile after completing ITI course
  16. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  17. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  18. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
27th July 2015, 02:36 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?

=> After completing your Diploma in Automobile Engineering you can earn Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (A.M.I.E) certification after qualifying examination conducted by Institution of Engineers (India).

=> You can also go for Bachelor of Technology course in Automobile Engineering through lateral entry scheme ad under this scheme you can get admission directly to the second year.

Few courses in automobile field are :-

=> Bachelor of Engineering in Automotive Engineering
=> Bachelor of Technology in Automotive Engineering
=> Master of Engineering in Automotive Engineering
=> Master of Technology in Automotive Engineering

Pay Scale :-

=> For fresh graduates the average pay package offered ranges in between Rs. 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month.
2nd September 2022, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?

Am already finish automobile engineering certificate course by Kerala government, now I want to take btech in automobile engineering what is the procedure please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?