13th May 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship after two years completion of B.Tech in civil engineering?

hi!i m sandy in B.Tech 2nd year.plz tel me companies in chandigarh which can provide internship in civil engineering after 2nd year for two months(june nd july).......waiting for early response...i have done autocad also. Can someone please give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How can I do internship after two years completion of B.Tech in civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of reputed companies to do internship after completion of 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  5. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get internship in L&T after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  8. How to do internship in L&T when I am in 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  10. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  11. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  12. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  17. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?
15th May 2016, 10:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship after two years completion of B.Tech in civil engineering?

My suggestion to you is that you go for internship after completion of your second year. I am asking this due to the fact that after completion of your second year you will have good knowledge in your core field. There are so many good options available for internship in Chandigarh and nearby areas. Some of the good options for you are Mariners Planet India Pvt. Ltd, SLR Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Engineering Design & Power Training Institute, DLF etc. Generally the training period is of 6 weeks for a bachelor degree candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?