25th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship from any PSU company?

Sir/Madam I want to do my internship from PSU company. So now tell me that how can I get it? Any PSU company it could be big or small doesn't matter.

1st June 2016, 12:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship from any PSU company?

To do Internship from any PSU company, the first important thing you need to know whether the company offers Internship for your branch/stream candidates or not.

If offers Internship for your branch/stream then, you need to know the duration of the Internship, methods followed, project they are doing on, how they are related to your stream, etc.,.

Then, after knowing all the details about Internship, you need to get permission from your respective college and submit the No-Objectin certificate in the company where you wish to do Internship. They will take the letter and give their response within 10-15 working days whether they are offering you Internship or not in their company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?