7th January 2016, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship programme in Public Relation in Northern Railway?

I want to do internship in Public Relation in Northern Railway. I am pursuing my post graduation in mass communication (Mamc) final semester and i am looking Public relation as my career. So please tell me about the process to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get enroll for internship in Media, Public Relation and Journalism?
  2. How to approach for internship programme in Advertising field?
  3. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  6. How can i do internship in Public Relation at Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  8. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  9. Where can i do internship in Mumbai after MA in Public Relation?
  10. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  11. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  12. How to apply for internship programme in software section
  13. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  14. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  15. Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?
  16. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2016, 11:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to apply for internship programme in Public Relation in Northern Railway?

Indian Railways offer you to do In plant Training/ Internship/ Project work but there is very limited opportunities in Mass Communication. You can do Internship in Indian Railways in your final year of your course. They do not offer internship by notify about the vacancy but you have to request them for any internship. Stipend will not be provided by them instead you have to pay fees for using their properties and infrastructure.

Go to nearest zonal office of your concerned Railways, and ask for the application and fill it. You need a referral employee to recommend you in order to join this offer given by Indian Railways. Then you have to pay fees for the program you are requesting them and submit the form to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?