7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship while doing M.Tech in Power Electronics?

I am doing m.tech in power electronics how can i get internship. please advice me. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. I need to do the internship as soon as well. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

15th September 2016, 12:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship while doing M.Tech in Power Electronics?

First of all you will need to prepare a brief CV including all academics details. Also you should mention the purpose of internship and all project details(if any). After that you have to visit the official website of that particular company in which you are aspiring to pursue internship. You have to fill your application form and submit that before the due date along with CV. If they approved your application, then you will received a acceptance latter from the concern authority of the company. You have to confirm your acceptance by duly signed on your acceptance latter and send it with NOC from your current institute. After doing this, you can start your internship from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?