10th December 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in an Air Hostess Training Institution? Do I have to apply for any written test?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know how can I get admission in an Air Hostess Training Institution? Do I have to apply for any written test? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

I want to know that how I can get admission in air hostess institution will I have to qualify any written test

12th December 2016, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in an Air Hostess Training Institution? Do I have to apply for any written test?

Air hostess is one of the fastest growing industries in India and the candidates who are interested to become an air hostess must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board.

> Some airlines prefer graduate candidates with a degree in hotel management and tourism.

> The age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> Height should be 157.5 cms.

> Wight should be in proportion to height.

> Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected on both eyes is must.

> Candidates should hold an Indian passport.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to appear for a written test which will be conducted by the respective Air hostess training institute. After qualifying the examination you have to face a group discussion followed by personal interview which will decide your selection. The candidates who gets selected will be allowed to get admission in an Air hostess training institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?