6th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship from DRDO?

I want to do an internship in drdo , am studying in b.tech 2 .1 mechanical engineering ,after ma 2.2 i want to have an internship.how can i get into it???

Related Questions:
26th November 2016, 08:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get internship from DRDO?

The only way to get internship in DRDO is through referral and getting an internship opportunity in DRDO is really tough. This is because it is linked to defense sector, hence highly secured and there are very limited opportunities. You can apply for internship opportunities only through referral of senior level employees in Indian Defense sector like Indian Army or senior level employees of DRDO. There will be rigorous background check and interview round which you need to clear to get the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?