15th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How to do one month summer training in Mechanical engineering from L&T during summer vacation?

Hello sir, I am going to complete 3rd year of Mechanical engineering from GTU, Surat. I want to do one month summer training from L&T during summer vacation. Please guide me for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of one month summer industrial training in a company where certificate is provided?
  3. How should I apply for summer training?
  4. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  8. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC, Kanti for Mechanical student?
  11. How can I get summer training for 1 month while in Mechanical branch?
  12. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  13. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?
  14. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  15. Industrial Training during summer vacation of 10 days for Mechanical 3rd year students?
  16. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  18. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
19th April 2017, 10:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do one month summer training in Mechanical engineering from L&T during summer vacation?

In order to do summer training from L&T, at first you have to visit their official website or contact them and enquire about the vacancies for internship. Now you have to get a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement department of your college. Next you have to attach you resume, a NOC with the letter and send it to the authorities of L&T.

If they finds you eligible, then you will be called for interview to complete the further selection procedure. After completing all the formalities you will be eligible to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?