8th May 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Is Chemical engineering students eligible to do summer internship in BHEL

Are Chemical Engineering students (3rd year) eligible for doing summer internship in BHEL? If not what would be done to make me eligible for it? Can you please provide me the necessary information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in BHEL when doing 3 years in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  4. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  5. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  6. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  8. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  9. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  10. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  11. Details about the companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for chemical engineering students? Which company is most preferred?
  12. Details about the companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for chemical engineering students? Which company is most preferred?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  17. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  18. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
16th May 2017, 06:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Chemical engineering students eligible to do summer internship in BHEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are Chemical Engineering students (3rd year) eligible for doing summer internship in BHEL? If not what would be done to make me eligible for it? Can you please provide me the necessary information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Candidates from mechanical, civil, electrical, electronics, computer science/IT, metallurgy branches of engineering, are eligible for internships in BHEL. Those students who are studying in the 4th and 6th semester of engineering graduation can apply for the internship in BHEL. Being a Chemical Engineering student, you can contact the BHEL office or you can contact your college Training and Placement Cell for more information regarding summer internship. Most of the students are selected for an internship through employee referrals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?