24th February 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship from Bharat Coking Coal Limited? What should I do for it?

I am Electrical Engineering student and willing to do internship in this vacation. Please tell me can I do internship from Bharat Coking Coal Limited? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Chemical student? -- [New]
  2. When the Internship notification will be released in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.?
  3. What kind of work is appointed to Junior Overman in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? Basic pay of Junior Overman?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Material final semester student?
  5. How many vacancies are available for Junior Overman in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? Is there any age limit to apply?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Mining student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Manufacturing student?
  8. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  9. When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?
  10. How can I apply in Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer recruitment online? Fee of application?
  11. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  12. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  13. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  14. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  15. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  17. How to get a government or a bank job after passing Mechanical Engineering with 81.2%?
  18. Is it possible to do an Internship in Coal India Limited for ICSI Professional candidate?
28th February 2018, 09:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Bharat Coking Coal Limited? What should I do for it?

You can contact your college regarding the internship and they will have a conversation with the company, in order to fetch you the permission for internship. Or you can directly visit the company and request the admin department to help you with the application process. You have to submit your resume and if they find you eligible then they will help you to apply for the same. You also have to submit a permission letter from your college with the related documents.

Address: Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad - 826005
ph - 2230028, 2230133-149
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?