24th February 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in BHM from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Ltd?

I am Bachelor of Hotel Management Student from Kolkata and willing to do internship. Please send me procedure to do internship from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Ltd?

28th February 2018, 09:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in BHM from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Ltd?

First of all you have to make sure that you should have cleared the 2nd year of your course. Now you have to write an internship request application and mention the area of interest of your training. Then send the application with your resume to the HR department of the organisation. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of their organisation, then they will ask you to submit a reference letter from your college and will guide you completely towards the selection process.

Address: M.G.Road, Guwahati - 781001, Ph : 91 91 2701 2323
web: http://hotelbrahmaputraashok.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?