30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How to do a job and internship in any automobile company?

I want do a internship in a automobile company ,and later after completion of my b.tech ,i want to do a job in a automobile company,how can i do that? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

30th August 2016, 08:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a job and internship in any automobile company?

Automobile is one of the most interesting and most trending field for any mechanical engineer. If you are planning to pursue your internship from any automobile company then you can go for Maruti Suzuki, BMW, Ashok Leyland, Hyundai etc. These companies have well reputed profile and offers internship to very limited number of candidates. So you must have to maintain good academic record to get internship in any good automobile company. For enroll your application, you have to download the application form from the official website of the company. After that you have to fill it properly and submit it before the due date. If you got any call/email from the company's side, then you can followup the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?