11th December 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am Sarath Kumar Gaurang, pursuing my second year Automobile Engineering B.Tech in Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University. I would like to apply for an internship in any automobile companies. So please tell me the instructions to apply for a internship.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  8. List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply?
  14. List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?
  15. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  18. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
29th March 2016, 12:41 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?

Great to see Automobile Engineering in MIT which is prestigious college. If you are looking for internship then you have to know better about your Department concepts. It will not be useful if you try to go for internship only for certificate without understanding what is happening inside the industry. Always final year students or those who have competed their 3rd year are eligible for internship so they know some important concepts and also it will be useful for their placements.
Some of the companies like Royal En-field, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan are some of the companies around chennai you can have a visit.
Request the officials of the company or get the referral of the seniors and try to get internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?