4th July 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get internship in Royal Enfield or any other automobile company for 2nd year mechanical engineering students?

Hello sir
I am studying 2nd yr mechanical engineering in panimalar ,I need to do my internship in royal Enfield or any automobile company what is procedure to go for internship

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  10. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  11. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
15th July 2015, 08:21 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the procedure to get internship in Royal Enfield or any other automobile company for 2nd year mechanical engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I am studying 2nd yr mechanical engineering in panimalar ,I need to do my internship in royal Enfield or any automobile company what is procedure to go for internship

Since, Royal Enfield is a Foreign MNC so, getting Training in Royal Enfield require very tough competition among the Interns and the Trainee. So, you need to look for the Royal Enfield Organization in India, And according to our Statistic India have only the Franchise or the Service Center that deals with the buying and selling the bikes and servicing the bike. So, i will suggest you ot visit the official web address of Royal Enfield.
16th July 2015, 12:51 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the procedure to get internship in Royal Enfield or any other automobile company for 2nd year mechanical engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir

Since, Royal Enfield is a Foreign MNC so, getting Training in Royal Enfield require very tough competition among the Interns and the Trainee. So, you need to look for the Royal Enfield Organization in India, And according to our Statistic India have only the Franchise or the Service Center that deals with the buying and selling the bikes and servicing the bike. So, i will suggest you to visit the official web address of Royal Enfield.
6th April 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Am Vikranth from Coimbatore, doing PG Course In Master In International Business At G.R.Damodran College Of Science, Coimbatore .
I Request You To Give A Permission For To Do Institutional Training In Royal Enfield production Organisation (Internship). The Program Are Required To Undergo The Institutional Training [ From 1st May 2017 To 1st June 2017 ].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?