20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to do summer internship in automobile company?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do summer internship in automobile company what are the necessary qualifications and procedure to do that please inform me? Which all companies I can apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Summer Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) graduate?
  2. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Scope and eligibility criteria for summer internship in automobile sector?
  4. List of automobile companies for summer internship?
  5. List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  7. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?
  8. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do a job and internship in any automobile company? -- [New]
  11. Is Bajaj good for doing internship during summer vacation?
  12. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to for doing summer internship in IISc?
  14. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  15. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  18. What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?
27th July 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do summer internship in automobile company?

The eligibility criteria varies from one company to another. So you need to check this out with the concerned company in which you are applying. Usually the company recruits interns on the basis of referral from RS employees, resume screening and interview. Some even go for on-campus internship drive in the leading colleges across India. The companies in which you can get internship opportunity are -

- Tata Motors
- Maruti - Suzuki
- Ford
- Chevrolet
- Hyundai
- Honda
- Vajah
- Ashol Leyland
- Eicher
- Mahindra
- TVS
27th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do summer internship in automobile company?

Eligibility criteria needed to do summer internship in automobile company:-

->You have to be a student of third year of graduation.

->You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

->You must be permanent citizen of India

->Your age should be in between 19-27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?