21st January 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am here to ask u about the internship, m a student of electronics and communication 6 th semester, sir , what are the procedures and eligibility of internship and what are iys aspects....plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internships in any Core companies of Bangalore?
  2. Old question papers of 6th Semester Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  7. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  8. Internships for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can I do MSc Maths after passing B.Tech in E&C? I am doing B.Tech ECE in 6th semester
  10. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  11. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  12. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  13. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  14. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  15. Names of the companies where I can do project while in MCA 6th semester?
  16. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  17. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
23rd January 2015, 08:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?

Different companies have different criteria of internship. So it depends on the concerned company in which you are applying. Usually students for internship are shortlisted on the basis of resume and the tag of the institution they are holding. Apart from this, recommendation from higher level employees also play a part in shortlisting of students for internship.

You need to figure out the area of interest and then do research on the internet to find out the companies in that field especially the ones which have internship provision. Then you need to contact the concerned companies and find out their application procedure and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?