5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do training from Capgemini, Hyderabad after PGDCA? What are the requirements for it?

I have completed PGDCA and want to do training. Please tell me how can I do training from Capgemini in Hyderabad? What are the requirements for it?

28th November 2017, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training from Capgemini, Hyderabad after PGDCA? What are the requirements for it?

There is a certain procedure to do training from Capgemini, Hyderabad. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Or candidates who are pursuing their Graduation are also eligible to do training in Capgemini, Hyderabad.

>> You are required to visit the Careers Section of the website. Whenever there is a chance of doing internship, a notification will be updated in it's official website.

>> You are required to apply online from Capgemini official website. As you are done with PGDCA course, I can say that you are eligible to do training from this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?