25th July 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I quit job from Capgemini if selected in Wipro Technologies?

I have an opportunity to move on and work in Wipro Technologies. Recently I had an interview in Wipro and got selected. Right now I am working in Capgemini. So, I am little confuse about moving or not. Wipro is giving me handsome salary which Capgemini doesn’t provide. But I have heard that Capgemini has a brand image. So, please suggest me.

26th February 2023, 10:12 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Should I quit job from Capgemini if selected in Wipro Technologies?

Deciding whether or not to leave a current job can be a difficult decision, and there are several factors to consider. It's important to weigh the pros and cons of each opportunity before making a decision.

In terms of salary, if the offer from Wipro is significantly higher than your current salary at Capgemini, that could be a major factor to consider. However, it's also important to consider factors beyond just the salary, such as the company culture, job responsibilities, and potential for growth and advancement.

If Capgemini has a strong brand image and reputation in the industry, that could be a valuable asset for your career in the long run. On the other hand, Wipro may offer opportunities for growth and development that Capgemini does not.

Ultimately, the decision to leave Capgemini for Wipro should depend on your individual career goals and priorities. It may be helpful to speak with a mentor or trusted colleague for their input, and carefully consider the potential benefits and drawbacks of each opportunity before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?