18th November 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do apprenticeship from Coal India Limited being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer?

I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder and now willing to do apprenticeship from Coal India Limited. Please tell me how can I do apprenticeship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?
  2. Vacancies in Axles India Limited to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  4. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  5. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How may I get a non-transferable job in Patna? I am an Electrical Engineer from ISM Dhanbad, and currently working in Coal India Limited. What are the various posts under Bihar civil services exam?
  7. What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL?
  8. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  9. How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited?
  10. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  11. Syllabus for Management Trainee of Coal India Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for HR exam in Coal India Limited?
  13. How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Management Trainee?
  15. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  16. How to do apprenticeship in Electrical stream from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?
  17. How to get Coal India Limited examination model papers of Electrical engineering?
  18. What is the syllabus to prepare for Coal India Limited MT?
21st November 2017, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do apprenticeship from Coal India Limited being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer?

Procedure to do Apprenticeship from Coal India Limited for Diploma background candidates:

In order to do Apprenticeship, you are required to apply from it's official website.

>> Generally, candidates from Diploma background or candidates who have done with ITI after completion of 10th Class are eligible to apply.

>> You are required to frequently visit the "Current Openings" section from its official website.

>> Whenever there is a recruitment of Apprenticeship, you will be updated in that section and accordingly you are required to apply. After filling the form, you will be shortlisted based on their concerned criteria and you will be called to attend Apprenticeship.

Click here for Current Openings Section

Click here for Career Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?