24th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?

Dear Friends,
I want to apply for Apprenticeship in NLC. Kindly tell me when its notification will be release? And provide me the details of this Apprenticeship? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to know the status of NLC Apprenticeship merit selection?
  2. IAS exam, how to get form? availability and submission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
  5. Detailed information about CMAT? When the notification will be released?
  6. When I will apply for NLC Apprentice being an EEE graduate? Detailed information and date of online registration?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  8. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  9. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
  10. When the notification of SET will be released? Detailed information and syllabus?
  11. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
  12. Recruitments available in BHEL for SC candidate who has secured 62.59% in B.E.?
  13. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  14. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  15. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?
  16. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  18. What is the last date of SLET exam?
28th May 2016, 02:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?

You are interested to apply for Apprenticeship in NLC. NLC provides apprenticeship training to both degree and diploma students. You have not mentioned whether you are a diploma student or a degree student. But instead of this I am providing you details for the NLC recruitment:

For Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)

Educational qualification: student must possess diploma degree (Mechanical/ civil/ chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation etc) with at least 55% marks.

Stipend: Rs.3542 per month.

Duration of training: One year

Selection procedure: The students are selected on the basis of marks obtained in their diploma course.

For Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)

Educational qualification: student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree (Mechanical/ civil/ chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation etc) with at least 55% marks.

Stipend: Rs.4984 per month.

Duration of training: One year

Selection procedure: The students are selected on the basis of marks obtained in their degree course.

>>You are interested to know about the release of notification. Basically the notification is released in the month of October every year. In my opinion you have to check its official website to know about the latest information about this. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement of apprenticeship training of previous year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?