23rd December 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now want to do apprenticeship from Nissan Motor India Private Limited. How can I join this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Nissan Motor India Private Limited, Swaraj, TAFE or TVS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Vacancies in Axles India Limited to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited?
  4. How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?
  5. List of Multy National Companies in Hyderabad for electrical jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are EEE core companies available in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  8. How to do internship from India Yamaha Motor Private Limited, Haryana after Automobile engineering?
  9. Does BOSCH India Limited provides training to Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to join this company?
  10. List software companies in Hyderabad for Computer Engineering students?
  11. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  12. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  14. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  15. Details to do apprenticeship from Thyssen Krupp after ITI with Mechanical stream?
  16. List of private companies in Delhi NCR for apprenticeship in Electrical stream -- [New]
  17. Where to apply for apprenticeship in Diploma in Mechanical stream at Jamshedpur?
  18. Chances to do apprenticeship from Great Eastern Shipping after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
26th December 2017, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream?

Procedure to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for Apprenticeship/ Internship in Mechanical Engineering:

In order to apply for Internship or Apprenticeship, you are required to follow the below procedure.

>> Generally Apprenticeship/ Internship lasts for about 2 to 3 months and you are required to forward your latest updated resume to the address that is given below.

Mail To : [email protected]

>> I am providing you a link where you can find to upload your latest resume, so that you will be shortlisted if you meet the required criteria for Internship.

>> Accordingly, you can then do Internship next procedure based on the rest of the steps that is taken by the concerned organization.

Click here to apply
27th December 2017, 04:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream?

First of all, you have to visit the official website of the company and then visit the 'Career' option. After that, you have to visit the 'training' section. There, you will find an option named 'click here' to register your CV and apply on-line. After that, you have to upload your CV and enter other required details. Once, the application is submitted, you have to wait for further information. You may have to appear in interview to get started internship. Be confident and keep good communication skills during interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?