1st February 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join a company for internship during my M.Tech programme?

I am pursuing my M.Tech 1st year in JNTU KAKINADA, and I want to do the inernship in second year. Please tell me how to join in your company to do internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project?
  3. How does an Internship helps a Diploma holder?
  4. How to join a company for internship during my M.Tech programme? -- [New]
  5. Where can i join Internship programme in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  8. Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation?
  9. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  11. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  12. Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?
  13. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  14. Is The Hyatt Internship Programme a paid internship programme? How much they pay?
  15. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  16. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
14th February 2017, 10:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join a company for internship during my M.Tech programme?

After completing your 1st year you will be eligible to apply for internship in different companies. At first you have to check out the application process then you have to submit your resume and documents accordingly. Some companies have online application procedure and some companies have offline procedure. Most of the companies select the interns through employee referral also. Hence, if your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview to complete the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?