18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in the month of May and June being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

I am studying 3rd b_tech in andhra pradesh i want to internship in time of may or june 2016 plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  2. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  3. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  4. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
  5. Which companies offer summer internship to 3rd sem BBM students?
  6. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?
  14. Details about internship for 3rd year B.E student?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  17. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  18. Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student?
19th February 2016, 10:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in the month of May and June being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Definitely you can pursue your internship in the month of May and June. Most of the companies offers summer internship in the month of May and June to all engineering students from well affiliated institutes. Being a third year student you are eligible for the internship. For getting the internship you have to write an application to the HR of the company in which you want to pursue your internship. My suggestion to you is that you should attach your college recommendation latter along with your application. It will helps you in getting access to internship. If HR of the company approves your application then you ca start your internship for 6 weeks.
21st February 2016, 11:27 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to get internship in the month of May and June being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

** For getting internship firstly you need to select the field in which you want to do internship.
** If you want to do internship in software field then search for software company located near by your place such as Infosys,TCS or NIIT.
** If you had a reference person working in that company then contact him for referring you for a industrial training in that company.
** After that you need to have a NOC certificate from your college for getting training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?