18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for UPSC exam being in 4th year after internship?

sir,,I am 4th yr student.when to appear upsc exam??
after internship/during internship...
plz answer on my email ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When to appear for UPSC exam after internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  7. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  8. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to Agricultural 4th year student in Telangana?
  11. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  12. Is it possible for me to get internship in bigger companies like Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors after completion of 4th year engineering?
  13. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Programming Language for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  16. Detailed information about 1 year Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL being a student of B.Tech 4th year?
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
21st February 2016, 11:45 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to appear for UPSC exam being in 4th year after internship?

** For Appearing in UPSC exam firstly-

1-You need to had a valid graduate degree from recognized university.

2-Then you can fill the UPSC exam form from UPSC official website.

3-At the time of submission you have to pay the application fees.

4-Admit card will be generated before the date of written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?