26th November 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Which language is good for training and job for B.Tech CSE?

I want to know about 6 months training. I am a b.tech student of cse branch and want to know that which language will be good for training and job.

21st December 2013, 08:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Which language is good for training and job for B.Tech CSE?

Training and internships are the two backbone of modern day education especially in the professional courses which creates the opportunity of employment in various national and multinational companies right after its completion. Most of the companies look for candidates with additional knowledge and qualities other than the main course undertaken by the candidates.

You are right in your decision of taking a training in any of the computer languages and that too of six months. This is because the companies gives preference to the candidates having a training record. Moreover, the modern employment market is mainly dominated by the IT world. Hence learning and having proficiency in one of the languages is enough to make you achieve great height. In six months, aim at being a pro in whatever computer languages you are learning. You can opt for any one of the following computer languages.

- C
- C++
- Java
- Javascript
- Android
- Ruby
- Python

However, it will be beneficial for you to go for Java as compared to the other languages. This is because the scope and opportunities based on Java is very large. Even android which is ruling the world is also based on Java. For various internet websites, Java is essential. You can explore to a great extent in this field like making good games, applets, apps and can also earn by publishing them in the Google Play store. Moreover, almost every IT company has. opening for Java architect and programmers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?