23rd November 2011, 05:57 PM
radhalekshman

How may I apply for internship program? I'm doing M.Sc in software engineering(5 year integrated course) at PSG college of technology, Coimbatore

Hello sir/madam,

I am doing my Msc software engg ( 5 year integrated course ) at PSG college of technology ,Coimbatore. I would like to do an internship related to my field during my summer holidays which is during the month of May.I would like to know the kind of opportunities that are available to me at this stage of my graduation. I would also like to know the qualifications that i require to do the internship. I would definitely want to do an internship after my second year ( which could be considered too early ) as i would like to get exposed to the real professional world and develop my personal and professional skills. Awaiting for your quick reply.Thanking you.
With Regards,
Radha

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  3. How may I apply internship program while doing M.Sc Visual Communication? -- [New]
  4. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  5. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  6. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  9. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  10. How to apply for B.Tech IT in PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore?
  11. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  12. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  13. M.Sc Physics related internship program? How to apply for it?
  14. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  15. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  16. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  17. List of Software Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  18. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2012, 08:11 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How may I apply for internship program? I'm doing M.Sc in software engineering(5 year integrated course) at PSG college of technology, Coimbatore

respected sir/mam,

--an internship is an unique plan of education

--an internship enhance skill of a person

--any undergraduate matriculated student who has passed half of the degree requirements at the time of application and has GPA: 2.7 min is qualify

--student must satisfy the work of 300 hrs for 3 academic credit is qualified

--internship will be slotted for elective credit and will graded as pass & fail only

--internship must be relevant to the student's area of study

--student can start internship hrs only after turning in the application

--during internship time frame , you should submit term paper based upon field experience

--it's student responsibility to find his/ her internship .career service will assist with appropriate resources to find right internship

good luck
24th May 2013, 02:07 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I apply for internship program? I'm doing M.Sc in software engineering(5 year integrated course) at PSG college of technology, Coimbatore

Hi

Third year is the most appropriate time to do internship. Make a very appealing CV with cover letter. Send to HR of the company where you would like to work

Alternatively, you can also try to push your CV and cover letter through people/friends/ relatives working at good position at the desired companies..
It often works

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?