7th August 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend amount is offered to Merchandise Design Intern in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know that how much stipend I will get if I join Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. as a Merchandise Design Intern? I have heard that they are offering such Internship. So, I want to know about the stipend.

11th October 2018, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend amount is offered to Merchandise Design Intern in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.?

Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. does offer 4 months duration of merchandise Design Internship. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 4000/- per month as stipend by Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. Applicant must be full time intern to be eligible for that internship. Applicant must be from Bangalore to be eligible. Applicant with a sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?